[GE users] Script for accounting(8) file analysis - extended

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 6 10:29:12 BST 2006

Nice!

Could you apply your enhancements to latest/greatest

   http://gridengine.sunsource.net/source/browse/*checkout*/gridengine/source/scripts/analyze.rb

it would help me to check your -g/-d switches into CVS. Due
to my enhancement for array jobs/rerunning jobs the diff became
quite bulky ...

Best regards,
Andreas