[GE users] [help] getgrgid trouble

Vivek vivmisra at iitk.ac.in
Tue Jun 6 17:12:30 BST 2006

i am new to SGE and am trying to run it for the first time. I tried to use
the grid (the grid was already set up) from my home directory which is on
NFS. But when ever i try to run any of the ge commands i get "getgrgid(524)
failed" error. Master node is working fine in my case and i'm working on SGE
5.3 on solaris. i think i'll have to set the grp id for my grp...ne
suggestions how can this be done or rather how to get rid of this error:p???

Vivek