[GE users] Script for accounting(8) file analysis - extended

Gomez, Daniel dgomez at tigr.ORG
Tue Jun 6 20:07:13 BST 2006

I'd be happy to. I'm looking through the site and it seems I need to
have additonal permissions to checkin. Correct? I'm just an 'observer'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM [mailto:Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:29 AM
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Subject: Re: [GE users] Script for accounting(8) file analysis -
extended

Nice!

Could you apply your enhancements to latest/greatest

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/source/browse/*checkout*/gridengine/sour
ce/scripts/analyze.rb

it would help me to check your -g/-d switches into CVS. Due
to my enhancement for array jobs/rerunning jobs the diff became quite
bulky ...

Best regards,
Andreas

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net