[GE users] [help] getgrgid trouble

McCalla, Mac macmccalla at hess.com
Wed Jun 7 02:45:23 BST 2006

Hi Vivek,
Not to sidetrack your interest in SGE, but if you are really serious about learning about it, I would suggest you download a current version from the website.  There are significant differences/improvements from V5 to V6 .   Precompiled binaries are probably available for your system so that you will not have to compile/build from scratch.
Regards,
Mac
Mac McCalla