[GE users] Jobs Rushing the Slots

Andre Thomas athomas at forensicmedia.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 22:00:56 BST 2006

One thing you could do is set up different queues based on your
architecture, that's what we've done here having PRman 64bit queue (4
slots) and a 32bit queue (2  slots), Houdini 64bit etc., then you can
set up either transfer queues or just specify per queue the number of
slots, so all your blades with 1G get 1 slot, thus you'll never have
more than one job on there.

I don't know if this is the desired behaviour or if this will help.

cheers

andre