[GE users] DRMAA & completed job status

Sat Jun 10 00:04:56 BST 2006

A possibility, sure. :)  The spec certainly allows it.  It's something
we've talked about, but it's not something that we're sure we want to
do.  The solution would be either to have DRMAA sift through the
accounting file, or to modify the qmaster to allow ended DRMAA jobs to
persist well after their demise.  Both have problems.  If you have
thoughts on the matter, I'd love to hear them.

Daniel