[GE users] qlogin qlogin_wrapper with ssh

LC Kirkpatrick lc.kirkpatrick at wiquest.com
Sun Jun 11 01:11:46 BST 2006

No firewall on the servers.  rsh uses ssh..  we dont have ssh one
servers.  I set that up in mconf
qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i

rsh_command                  /usr/bin/ssh
rlogin_command               /usr/bin/ssh
qlogin_command               /usr/bin/qlogin_wrapper

-LC