[GE users] SGE6 Windows Functionality

deval74 at yahoo.com deval74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 08:35:16 BST 2006

Hi

Can anybody tell me Using N1GE, Is it possible to fire
  a job for windows execution host and execute windows
binary like windows based LS-DYNA, ANSYS etc..

I have limited understanding on SFU executing Windows
Binaries.

Please Help me.

--- Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG - Software

DEVAL KULSHRESTHA

http://mail.yahoo.com