[GE users] qlogin qlogin_wrapper with ssh

LC Kirkpatrick lc.kirkpatrick at wiquest.com
Mon Jun 12 18:19:05 BST 2006

okay the exec host are configured wrong.  Is there a way to do a global
change to all of them at once?

currently
qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/in.rlogind

change to

qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i

-LC