[GE users] Integrating SGE with MPICH1 MPD Startup Method

Nickolas Christopher nickolas1.christopher at famu.edu
Mon Jun 12 22:38:34 BST 2006

Has anyone tried to integrate SGE with the MPICH1 MPD startup method?  My
cluster is running OS X Tiger, which I recently discovered has an issue with
opening up several ssh processes.  So, the MPD method is the only way to get
more than 32 processes to run.

So, everything runs great except that I can?t find any documented process or
method of cleanly integrating the MPD startup method with SGE.  Can anyone
help?

--
Nickolas Christopher
Center for Plasma Science & Technology
nickolas1.christopher at famu.edu
850.599.3943 office
850.321.5033 cell
--
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has
become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.?