[GE users] how to program for n1ge6

Inderpreet chopraaccount at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 05:08:04 BST 2006

Hello All,

  We are doing first time the programming for the SUN N1GE6 , so till now we simply editing the sample programs using shell programming . We know the Java Language and want to know how to start writing program using this as well as complile and run.

     Will anybody tell me that how i program for sun n1ge6?