[GE users] SGE IRC channel

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Tue Jun 13 05:38:52 BST 2006

Hi Rayson:

So far it's mostly just "help" discussions (issues with SGE, use cases), but more interactive...  perhaps if more developers join we can discuss more interesting topics.

Anyways, you don't need to do anything to get an account, just download a client and log in :-)

P.S. Don't expect there to be a lot of people, it's just "a few of us" spread out in different time zones...

Cheers,

Bernard