[GE users] Advance reservation strange behavior

Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG - Software Engineer Stephan.Grell at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 13 08:34:04 BST 2006

Hi Jean-Paul,

which version are you running? We had a bug with resource reservation jobs
and the ticket calculation. It should only affect the qstat output and
not the
startup order.

An upgrade to u8 might be good idea.

Cheers,