[GE globus] Grid Engine and GT4

Diego Bello dbello at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 04:17:08 BST 2006

Hi everyone.

I'm starting to use Grid Engine with Globus. I have found  a way to connect
them according to http://www.lesc.ic.ac.uk/projects/SGE-GT4.html, but I
can't make it work, specially because it says I need the reporting logfile
enabled.

I can't configure it with the binary files of
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/23o701rb60.html, and the
N1 Grid Engine 6
Installation Guide says that I need some specific N1 files, wich, AFAIK, are
commercial. Should I use those or is there some way to configure "reporting
logfile" directly from GE?

Is there any difference between N1SGE and the sunsource's GE?. I'm using it
for my Engineering thesis.

Tech. info: OS Fedora Linux 4, kernel 2.6, Globus Toolkit 4.0.0.

Thanks in advance, regards.

--
Diego Bello Carre?o
Estudiante Memorista de Ingeniería Civil Informática