[GE users] mpich sge and exporting env vars

michael bane michael.bane at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 11:54:37 BST 2006

I'm new to SGE but not a stranger to mpich. I've had a look in the
archives and elsewhere but cannot find a solution to my problem but hope
somebody here can point me in the right direction.

We have a Linux cluster running SGE and with mpich1 available. I have a
code that makes heavy use of environment variables. However, when I try
and run this under SGE using mpich it falls over since the running
executable claims to have no knowledge of the environment variables even
thought they are set in the qsub script.

Thanks in advance,
--
Michael Bane
Centre for Atmospheric Science