[GE users] is N1GE6 Supports Java Bidings

Wed Jun 14 13:11:01 BST 2006

Hi Inderpreet,

C and Java binding are delivered with each N1GE distribution
and thus are supported.

By contrast scripting language bindings (Perl/Python/Ruby) are
not deliverd with N1GE, so they are not supported. Though having
N1GE C binding support will help a lot in case of problems, but
the scripting bindings as such are not subject of support.

Regards,
Andreas