[GE users] mpich sge and exporting env vars

michael bane michael.bane at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 13:25:54 BST 2006

The cluster is down at the moment so cannot check this, but I've had
#$ -V
at the top of my qsub script. Is this the correct place or does it have
to be placed once the env vars have been set in the script?

I was wondering if it's anything to do with mpich1...

More once the cluster is back
Ta, Michael

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 07:18 -0500, McCalla, Mac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can also try qsub option -V if you want to ship the entire
> environment variable set to the job,
> Or if there is a standard environment used by all jobs you can wrap the
> start of the compute nodes
> Sgeexecd in it.
>
> HTH,
>
> Mac Mccalla