[GE users] is N1GE6 Supports Java Bidings

Wed Jun 14 13:55:28 BST 2006

Chopra,

Starting with Grid Engine 6.0, the C bindings were included.  Starting
with Grid Engine 6.0 update 2, the Java language bindings were also
included.  The Perl bindings are available from CPAN.  I believe the
Python bindings are also available from the "official Python module
source," whatever that is. :)

Dainel