[GE users] jGrid

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 17:27:24 BST 2006

The JavaOne technical session presentation PDFs are now
available for download:

http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/sessions/main_session_pdfs.jsp

The one that Dan mentioned, TS-3117:
Advanced Sun? Grid - Creating Applications for Horizontal Scale

 -Ron

https://www28.cplan.com/javaone06_cv_124_1/sessions_catalog.jsp

http://mail.yahoo.com