[GE users] is N1GE6 Supports Java Bidings

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 17:32:08 BST 2006

Inderpreet,

Just want to make it a bit more clear: by "support" if you mean
"work with it properly", then yes, N1GE "supports"
Perl/Python/Ruby DRMAA bindings.

But if you find a problem and want to call Sun for "technical
support", then no, Perl/Python/Ruby DRMAA bindings are not
supported by Sun. However, you can use this list and/or the
DRMAA lists to ask questions.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com