[GE users] SGE-6.0u8 qsub priority bug

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Jun 15 18:49:59 BST 2006

	Seems like this is a bug - qalter can't submit a job with a negative priority
- you'll get:

	Unable to run job: invalid "job priority" value in job request.

	Running on SUSE 10.0.

	I'm able to qalter after the fact without any troubles.  I'm wondering if
there's any known workarounds for this, since I'd prefer not to have to
change all our scripts.  :)

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada
A child of five could understand this!  Fetch me a child of five.