[GE users] Comments please: Proposal for JobQueue::GridEngine and JobQueue::ForkingLayer modules

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:22:19 BST 2006

Rayson,

Getting this module onto CPAN is very important to me, but I have to wait
until I can pitch the idea to my boss and the CEO/President, then get them
to pass it up the ladder to the corporate types for aproval. The good news
is that the CTO is behind me 100%, and wants to do it as a way to pay back
the open source community a little for Apache and Perl that we use every
day.

Realistically, I don't expect any movement on this till the second week of
July. But thanks for prodding me. :)

--
Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario