[GE globus] Grid Engine and GT4

Melvin Koh melvin at apstc.sun.com.sg
Fri Jun 16 07:18:49 BST 2006

Diego,

One idea is to rename the jobmanager for pre-wsgram, so that you can
have both.

1. Rename $GT_LOCATION/etc/grid-services/jobmanager-sge to
jobmanager-gt2sge.
2. Modify jobmanager-gt2sge file and change the -type and -rdn switch.
3. Rename sge.pm to gt2sge.pm (same name as indicated by -type).
4. Modify sge.pm and change the package name from sge to gt2sge.

Then submit to pre-wsgram using <host>/jobmanager-gt2sge. Hope it helps.