[GE users] RE: Missing documentation for 6.0?

CARTER-HITCHIN, David, GBM David.CARTER-HITCHIN at rbos.com
Fri Jun 16 12:44:45 BST 2006

Sorry about that...

> Perhaps someone from Sun lurks on this list...  I'm trying to
> find the documentation for the 6.0 GUI, there is supposed to
> be a link to it on this page:
>
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/23o701rb60.html
>
> .. and there is a link but it gives a 404:

http://docs.sun.com/db/coll/1017.3

Sorry - my mail doesn't like ctrl-v sometimes... :-)

Does anyone know where the docs are?  I downloaded the source code as well
as the binaries but that seems to just contain the man pages, and unless I'm
mistaken they don't cover GUI operations.

Specifically, I'm trying to work out:

a) Why "arch" is set to "-NA-" for an RHEL4/Opteron/HP385 machine.
b) What "au" states mean
c) What the buttons c/a/A/E do on the new GUI.

Thanks,
David.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal
Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
Visit our websites at:
http://www.rbos.com
http://www.rbsmarkets.com