[GE users] Missing documentation for 6.0?

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 16 12:58:04 BST 2006

Hi David,

corrected the link. I the admin guide you should find the relevant
information.

Andre

CARTER-HITCHIN, David, GBM wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Perhaps someone from Sun lurks on this list...  I'm trying to find the
>documentation for the 6.0 GUI, there is supposed to be a link to it on this
>page:
>
>http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/23o701rb60.html
>
>... and there is a link but it gives a 404:
>

>David Carter-Hitchin.
>--
>Royal Bank of Scotland
>Interest Rate Derivatives IT
>135 Bishopsgate
>LONDON EC2M 3TP
>
>Tel: +44 (0) 207 085 1088
>
>***********************************************************************************
>The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
>Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
>
>This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the
>addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other
>than the addressee, please return the message to the sender
>by replying to it and then delete the message from your
>computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The
>Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for
>changes made to this message after it was sent.
>
>Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the
>transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
>ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this
>message and any attachments will not adversely affect its
>systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal
>Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
>out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
>Visit our websites at:
>http://www.rbos.com
>http://www.rbsmarkets.com

Andre Alefeld                Phone: ++49 (0)941 3075-255
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7	     mailto: andre.alefeld at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg           http://www.sun.com/grid