[GE users] SGE-6.0u8 qsub priority bug

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 18:36:44 BST 2006

As always, it is not easy for companies to declare the release
date for their future products. However, you can take a look at
the first few lines of this message from the DRMAA list:

http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/drmaa-wg/2006/04/msg00002.html

So, add "3 to 6 months" to the beginning of April, and you can
get the idea when update 9 will be released.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com