[GE users] How to get the version number ?

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Sat Jun 17 01:07:43 BST 2006

Hi all,
I'm just want to have in a perl script the version of the SGE. I've see
that with qmon, i can have it. But i don't found how to have it with
qconf or qstat line commands.
Someone can help me?
Thank's
Best regards.
--
-- Jérôme
Les hommes mettent dans leur voiture autant d'amour-propre que d'essence.