[GE users] Regarding SGE Installation - newbie

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:50:01 BST 2006

I'm going to bed soon since it's almost 1am in Toronto -- however,
please provide more info, and others (or myself) will be able to help
you soon...

- what update version of SGE 6.0 are you trying to install??
- what Linux distribution?

Also, you can also try "classic spooling" if you are having problems
with Berkeley DB spooling.

Rayson