[GE users] Application Server Submitting on Behalf of a User

Langston, Chris Chris.Langston at aa.com
Mon Jun 19 14:29:04 BST 2006

Thanks, David. Just to be sure, when you say next release; do you mean
major release; as in, version 7?

The DRMAA approach would definitely be the cleanest for our needs, but
if we have to wait...we have to wait. In the meantime, it looks like
Mark Olesen's work-around could be a temporary solution.

BTW: Is there any DRMAA that is equivalent to the -A switch. I couldn't
find it, unless I overlooked it.