[GE users] Can this policy be implemented in grid engine?

Jose A. Rodriguez jose.rodriguez at ac.upc.edu
Tue Jun 20 12:34:00 BST 2006

	Hi,

> >	- All queue slots can be used by an user if there are no jobs from
> >		other users
> >	- If there are several users, queue slots should be equally divided
>
> please have a look here (it's not for a queue, but the cluster):
>
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?
> listName=users&msgNo=8319

	Thanks! That worked (I had to remove the existing users so
	the new auto param worked).

	I'll check the functional scheduler documentation to understand
	why it's working :)

	Jose
Jose A. Rodriguez            OOO  Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC)
josear at ac.upc.edu            OOO  Departament d'Arquitectura de Computadors
Tel. 16990                   OOO                 -*- LCAC -*-
                             UPC