[GE users] Question regarding SGE submission methods (scheduling timeouts)

Kogan, Felix Felix-Kogan at deshaw.com
Tue Jun 20 18:01:29 BST 2006

Thanks for the clarification. I suspected that there is currently no
such mechanism in SGE. Well, how hard would it be to add this kind of
timeouts? Master and scheduler should be able to do it easily. Perhaps,
it is a good idea to add some elements of real-time scheduling to SGE?
This would make it even greater than it is now.

--
Felix