[GE users] DRMAA: monitoring job status

Wed Jun 21 14:49:34 BST 2006

Jeff,

Actually, you could just have a thread run in a loop that calls
wait(JOB_IDS_SESSION_ANY) every second (or 100ms or whatever) and ignore
the exception.  It could then dump the JobInfo objects into a blocking
queue (from J2SE 5.0 concurrency lib).  That will give you the same
effect as a blocking wait(ANY) call.

Daniel