[GE users] DRMAA: monitoring job status

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 08:13:45 BST 2006

You can also use qevent to monitor job completion events:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=2910

In fact, with the event notification interface in SGE, you can
get any kind of events from the qmaster without constantly
polling the qmaster.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com