[GE users] Question regarding SGE submission methods (scheduling timeouts)

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 08:25:07 BST 2006

BTW, another useful flag is "reschedule_unknown".

The timeout feature makes sense, and if you want to request it
to be added to the next version of SGE, you can enter an
enchancement request to the issue DB:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

But before you do that, you will need to get a sunsource account
first.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com