[GE users] lack of setup.sql and view.sql for install postgresql in arco, anyone who has please give me

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 09:08:20 BST 2006

Nice to see someone from Dawning here!!

I don't have experience with setting up ARCO. However, I have
the manual of N1GE and the binary package and I can give it a
try.

A first look at it, the steps in "Install the Accounting and
Reporting Software" are a bit different from what you've
described. So may be the documentation is outdated, or you
didn't follow the procedure?

Let me know if you get any further :P

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com