[GE users] qsub and environment vars

Gruhn Daniel J Contractor AF/A9IT Daniel.Gruhn.ctr at pentagon.af.mil
Thu Jun 22 13:06:51 BST 2006

Rich,

The -V switch (along with other switches and parameters) can be set up in
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/sge_request, $HOME/.sge_request,
$cwd/.sge_request, the batch file (with #$ -V) and on the qsub command line
itself.  For the convenience of our users here, I've set things up in
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/sge_request so that their submitted jobs
automatically get their environment.

Could any of these places have been set before and are now changed?

Dan