[GE users] History of GridEngine -- was Re: [GE users] logo/mascot of GridEngine?

Brett_W_Grant at raytheon.com Brett_W_Grant at raytheon.com
Thu Jun 22 16:10:45 BST 2006

So,

DQS was first
CODINE was the commercial version of DQS (This is where Genias GMbH, FSU?,
Chord Systems, and at some point Raytheon comes into the picture?).
Sun Acquires Genias & Chord --> does this form Gridware Inc?
and finally open source GridEngine.

Does that sum it up, or do I still not have it straight?

Brett Grant
520-663-8809

Reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de>
06/22/2006 07:55 AM
Please respond to
users at gridengine.sunsource.net

users at gridengine.sunsource.net
cc

Subject
Re: [GE users] History of GridEngine -- was Re: [GE users] logo/mascot of
GridEngine?

And the roots to DQS? - Reuti

http://www.techtransfer.fsu.edu/showcase/dqs.html