[GE users] History of GridEngine -- was Re: [GE users] logo/mascot of GridEngine?

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Thu Jun 22 16:37:55 BST 2006

Hi,

> http://www.techtransfer.fsu.edu/showcase/dqs.html

I've once seen a huge diagram of the roots and connections of all the
queuing systems: NQS, DQS, LSF, Condor, LoadLeveler, PBS, SGE, CODINE, NQE,
JES, the VAX queuing, ....

If someone is able to find it, would be nice to have the link for the
records.

A thanks to our father DQS still can be found in our source code in
libs/gdi/version.c

Andy