[GE users] DRMAA: monitoring job status

Thu Jun 22 16:40:02 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Piotr,

I think I missed your original point.  Actually the DRMAA spec says that
wait(ANY) will wait for any job in the session, not just those submitted
before the call.  synchronize(ALL) is the one with the caveat, because
otherwise it would never return in a busy system.

Daniel