[GE users] lack of setup.sql and view.sql for install postgresql in arco, anyone who has please give me

Melvin Koh melvin at apstc.sun.com.sg
Fri Jun 23 08:04:32 BST 2006

I can't give you the direct link, as you need to login with your
account. Registration is free if you do not have an account.

Once you have the account, goto the Solaris Enterprise System download
page at:

http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp

Scroll down to "N1 / Grid Techonology" and check "Sun N1 Grid Engine",
then click "Get Downloads & Media" button. From there you should be able
to get to the page with the download links.

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Brendon Oliver wrote:

> On Friday 23 June 2006 16:08, Melvin Koh wrote:
> > The Arco you are using is update 4, which is quite outdated. Sun download
> > site already has update 8 for public download, and the new Arco version
> > has an easier installation process. Maybe you should try it out.
>
> Any chance of posting the link?  I can never seem to find what I'm looking for
> on Sun's d/load site.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Brendon

Melvin Koh Chee Kian
Grid Research Engineer
Asia Pacific Science & Technology Center
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Website: http://apstc.sun.com.sg/