[GE users] Advance reservation strange behavior

Sili (wesley) Huang shuang at unb.ca
Fri Jun 23 17:31:54 BST 2006

Hi Jean-Paul,

I have the similar problem as yours in our cluster. the low-priority serial jobs
still get loaded into run state and the high-priority parallel jobs are waiting.
Did you figure out the solution towards this problem? Does the upgrade help?

Cheers.

Best regards,

Sili(wesley) Huang

mailto:shuang at unb.ca

Scientific Computing Support

Advanced Computational Research Laboratory

University of New Brunswick

Tel(office):  (506) 452-6348