[GE users] Advance reservation strange behavior

Brady Catherman bradyc at uidaho.edu
Fri Jun 23 21:45:44 BST 2006

I have done both of these and yet my clusters still hate parallel
jobs. Does anybody have this working? everything I have seen is that
parallel jobs are always shunned by grid engine. I would appreciate
any solutions to this being passed my way! =) I have been working on
this on and off since January.