[GE users] Dedicated short queue

Iwona Sakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 26 18:37:08 BST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to define a dedicated short queue.
Users jobs should go to that queue only if requested. But all users that
can run in the default queue should be able to run in the short queue.
I have trouble working out how to make other jobs not go to that queue.
If users don't specify any requirements jobs go to a queue with
a longer running time and I don't want them to end up in the short/debug
queue by accident. I also would like to avaoid a situation when I need
a wrapper for the default jobs or that users modify their job requirements.

I have trouble figuring out the simplest way to configure my short queue.

Grateful for suggestions,

Iwona