[GE users] inst_sge installation problem

John Leidel john.leidel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:40:04 BST 2006

Made the port switch... careless error on my part.
The installer still throws the same error :

Command failed: ./utilbin/lx24-x86/spooldefaults configuration
/tmp/configuration

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

Command failed:
/tmp/configuration./utilbin/lx24-x86/spooldefaultsconfiguration