[GE users] qmaster logging error every 10 seconds

Stephan Grell Stephan.Grell at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 30 07:05:54 BST 2006

Hi Greg,

someone is trying to issue a command as "remote" user without having the
right permission for it.
This is most likely a qdel on an other users job, a qconf, or a qmod
command.
With the qping command you can see what is going in and out of the
qmaster, including the information
from where the request was send and which command was send. Qping should
be able to help you
with figuring out what is going on.

Stephan

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Stephan Grell
Dr. Leo-Ritter-Str. 7           Software Engineer
http://www.sun.com/grid         mailto:stephan.grell at sun.com