[GE users] qmaster logging error every 10 seconds

Greg A clusterman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 20:43:55 BST 2006

I ended up adding the user remote as a manager and then after about a minute
I went ahead and deleted it.  This seemed to clear up the issue although it
would be nice to see how this could be "viewed" in the future.  From that
regard if anyone knows a way to catch these types of user requests it would
be grand.