[GE users] 5.3 / 6.x simult

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Mar 1 11:26:45 GMT 2006

I do this often on my notebook and test machines in the lab, the one
other caution I'd have is to be very careful about which
"settings.sh" you have invoked -- when running SGE 5 and SGE 6 on the
same system it is very easy to get confused about *which* one you are
using when one types qstat or qconf.

Regards,
Chris