[GE users] Node allocation considering network topolgy

Richard Ems r.ems at gmx.net
Sat Mar 4 22:06:43 GMT 2006

# qstat -g c
CLUSTER QUEUE                   CQLOAD   USED  AVAIL  TOTAL aoACDS  cdsuE
all.q                           -NA-      0      0      0      0      0
cluster09.q                     0.00      0      8      8      0      0
cluster10.q                     0.00      0      8      8      0      0
cluster11.q                     0.46      0      0      8      0      8
cluster12.q                     0.47      0      0      8      0      8
c_para                          0.47     14      0     14     14      0

Reuti wrote:
> I forgot: or is the same PE attached by accident to another queue? - Reuti

No, I checked this, every queue has it own PE.