[GE users] Whitespace in defaultdepartment

Richard Ems r.ems at gmx.net
Sun Mar 5 17:52:47 GMT 2006

Hi list!

I was trying to create a department, and copied the file
$SGE_ROOT/util/resources/usersets/defaultdepartment and edited it as wished.

But then adding the acl throwed

# qconf -Au aero-department
error: required attribute "fshare" is missing

fshare was in the file, and after testing a little I found the culprit:
the file $SGE_ROOT/util/resources/usersets/defaultdepartment has a white
 space after DEPT: "type   DEPT ".

After deleting the white space everything worked fine.

This white space should be deleted for 6.0u8 !  8)

Richard