[GE users] qacct exit status

laikwong laikwong at comp.nus.edu.sg
Tue Mar 7 14:57:58 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am looking at this page in particular:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-5677/6ml49n2c7?q=N1GE
<http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-5677/6ml49n2c7?q=N1GE&a=view> &a=view

It only talks about successful exit status, like 0 or REST (which has no
special meaning).

But it does no really talk about error exit status. So how do I know for
sure that something has exited with an error?

Another thing, I am running binary jobs, so would that make any difference
to anything?

Thanks.

Daniel

  _____